View Profile larrynachos

All 120 Game Reviews

40 w/ Responses

YESYESYESYESYES

I love this so freaking much. This game kicks galactic ass, GOTY TENNOUTTATEN BEST GAME BEST GAME

REALLY enjoyed this :D Great work everyone! I kinda suck, but I'll try to beat it again soon >:)

The frame rate is awful so it appeared very difficult. My main strategy is to just click in the center of the screen until peter runs into it. I figure one of the achievements is to kill all the people, but every time I try peter runs into my crosshair lol.

Very silly game! Great work yall

Really cool game! I think we should get coins more easily, or have added coin bonuses for time survived or close calls with hammers or something. I don't think I can sit through and grind out every gacha ;-;

Cute game, but yall are sadists for real geeez. I found myself frustrated by nearly every aspect

Holy crap Peter was hard to kill o.O

Loved this game! I got every achievement :D

Darn, I missed a few days but I'm trying to check in more regularly! I love seeing this return every year, with new twists and features!

Another emotional experience! The graphics are really trippy!

The music sounds like it was compressed, plus the gain might be too high cause in some of the heavier bass parts it starts clipping. Also, I think there's a performance leak somewhere cause the game goes from smooth to choppy in half a minute if you linger on the same level for too long. Maybe objects being spawned aren't being deleted after use?

Great game overall! I'd add an epilepsy warning for sure. Also, this would have been a good game to test newgrounds medal api, unlocking a medal for a particular note or something. Just a suggestion :D

MoeAnguish responds:

Thank you!

I checked my code just to make sure and the objects are being deleted after every every 15 frames. It's just game maker studio being weird i suppose.

Thanks again, and yeah i completely forgot about that god damn it lol.

cute little game, I loved it! great work :D

Didn't expect to see this on Newgrounds! Awesome work Kenney!

🎮 I make game
🎧 I make music
I love creating, and I love collaborating! Feel free to hit me up if you wanna make something cool :)
Pfp by @YuriKadry