Hello everyone! It's been almost a month, but I've finally released the 1.4 update!
I still want to make a Halloween update, but I couldn't think of anything interesting so I figured I'd just get this update out so you can appreciate all of the hard work @icy64 has done!
Here is the changelog for 1.4:
October 19 2020 v1.4 - Visual Overhaul #2 + More!
- Replaced art for main menu (+ added day/night cycle!)
- Replaced art for The Hub
- Known issues: I disabled the machines in The Hub because the chat wasn't leaving and joining rooms properly. I hope to get this fixed!
- Fixed game select screen to prevent accidental clicking of minigames! :)
- Added hidden achievement!
- NEW MINIGAME - Line Rider! Draw and play your own levels!
- Known issues: the rider's movement is a bit wonky, I will be tweaking it in the next couple of updates
- Began work on a new minigame...
- Restarted work on an older minigame...
That's all I've got for now, see you all again in the next update!
How are you all doing? I haven't been engaging with the community as much as I should these past few weeks... I want to fix that! Got any good plans for Halloween? If I wasn't broke rn I'd be stuffing my face with candy and Domino's while watching classic Halloween movies and playing spoopy games lol. I started work on a 3d horror maze but it wasn't optimized for webgl and now I need to figure out how to get it to run correctly in browser or else it might not come out in time :x
(Edit) Also, I've just uploaded a new song! Go check that out :)
P.S. IT'S SNOWING IN OCTOBER AGAIN AND MY HALLOWEEN IS RUINED