View Profile larrynachos

104 Movie Reviews

Oh man, this definitely didn't go where I was expecting but at the same time it's far more relatable! Before I got my hand me down netbook in 2012, I had to use my mom's second computer and had to wake her up and ask for the login password every time I wanted to use it or if it crashed x.x Those days make me shudder, no nostalgia for it whatsoever. I don't know about having my wall removed, but I haven't had a door since I was in elementary school lol

Oh god the blood at the end

Incredibly smooth animation! Really great work :D

78 Game Reviews

Wow, great game! I played through it for quite a bit :D

My only gripe is the keybinds are a bit weird. I kept losing because I kept forgetting the reload button lol! Looking forward to future projects from you!

This was pretty funny to play. I see Jojo's message on the bottom of NG frequently

This is such an incredible game. I love the dialogue, it's so real to me idk. <3 much love!

646 Audio Reviews

Wow, glad you're still uploading! I just realized how long it's been since I last heard some of your stuff o.o Fantastic track btw! Really beautiful concept too. I could almost close my eyes and imagine some pixar short film adapted to this.

johnfn responds:

THANKS!! lol i have a fully detailed animation in my head about what's going on at every point in this song. if only i could draw LOL

Oh my gosh this is too good. Incredible work. I gotta add this to my playlist of music to bump while racing in VR.

Wow, awesome beat! Very chill but energetic :D The ambience, the sidechaining, the sound design, all of it beautiful, keep it up

178 Art Reviews

I really enjoy how you stylized the isometric view with the glass! Very creative :D Nice art!

Troisnyx responds:

Thank you 💖 The glass was as much a symbolic choice as it was a stylistic one.

kinda looks like a chibi/adventure time style. Keep it up!

HANIAKHAN responds:

That's because it is a chibi

Yeah, looks like some trippy animation from flipnote studio lol. Fantastic work!

Hello, you.