View Profile larrynachos

97 Movie Reviews

Lol this is so funny. Great art and animation too!

ShmeargleArt responds:

Glad you like it, dood! This is really one of my favorite songs of yours- thanks for letting me use your awesome music!

This is funny af, good work.

I like this a looot. Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite series!

77 Game Reviews

This was pretty funny to play. I see Jojo's message on the bottom of NG frequently

This is such an incredible game. I love the dialogue, it's so real to me idk. <3 much love!

Wow, this game is something else. I love it!

615 Audio Reviews

One of my favorite projects on your bandcamp was that album. This track is great to smoke and think to. I get an amateur metroid prime/sci fi vibe ya feel me? Keep cranking fantastic tunes!~

Uuuuugh instant heart. Love this track! This album is gonna be great :D

Ahhh frick, love me some cacola

Maybe if I headbang to this I'll break my frickin neck

Cacola responds:

I'm not covering yr medical costs.

also thx <3

168 Art Reviews

shi all leg

aw ye tiddies

These are stunning! How do you manage this level of artistry in POWERPOINT o.o

Troisnyx responds:

I'm happy to share the trade tricks if it means anyone can try it too:

1) You need a tablet plugged in BEFORE opening the program first and foremost, in order to activate the Draw function.

2) Ink colours are selected in a similar manner to Paint, RGB rather than Hue / Sat / Lum.

3) Same deal with any other software, I start with a structure, export that as PNG, copy it, reduce opacity, draw over it, remove structure, save outlines as PNG, colour layers, lasso select, save each layer as PNG, reduce opacity again, send certain layers to back, and rinse and repeat as much as needed until we get this result.

I'll admit that it's a bit of a roundabout way to do this, and there's no colour blending tool, but it works fine otherwise.

Hello, you.