View Profile larrynachos

98 Movie Reviews

lol!

The clipart turkey is the same one I used in my create a turkey game xD

Yee plant those trees!

Have you donated to teamtrees yet? I've planted 10 or 20 trees I believe :)

Lol this is so funny. Great art and animation too!

ShmeargleArt responds:

Glad you like it, dood! This is really one of my favorite songs of yours- thanks for letting me use your awesome music!

78 Game Reviews

Wow, great game! I played through it for quite a bit :D

My only gripe is the keybinds are a bit weird. I kept losing because I kept forgetting the reload button lol! Looking forward to future projects from you!

This was pretty funny to play. I see Jojo's message on the bottom of NG frequently

This is such an incredible game. I love the dialogue, it's so real to me idk. <3 much love!

624 Audio Reviews

Yesss, I remember listening to the old version! This improves some aspects of the earlier version, but I feel like some elements actually regressed (the drums are less punchy in this one for example). A fantastic song for sure, I just wish it was mixed a little better :)

I really want to do like a rock/chiptune fusion remix of this x.x

SethSkoda responds:

Whoa!
Well, thank you!
I had a tough time getting used to this new plugin I purchased. If there's improvement, it's because the sounds are legit (unlike in the previous version).
The drums are just bad because I have the unreleased beta of the plugin, so DAC output for drums is a little off.
If you're looking to rock it out yourself, ask Bertn1991. I'm sure he'll be fine with it. I mean, I have the MIDI sequence, but it's really his...
I'm up for collaboration on this for the chip sounds. I have a nice collection of chip plugins.

Smooth but energetic, lovely vibes! I love this track, had a listen to some of your others. Keep up the great work!

Very chill track! This song fits the mood of having to walk to and from work in the winter. Great piece :)

173 Art Reviews

I like your style, keep it up!

I've seen this on facebook a couple times and it always hits me in my feels. Didn't know you were on Newgrounds though!

Very good work! I've yet to succeed with a good looking cloth simulation :/

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you Larry. I definitely had to watch a few tutorials on cloth physics myself. It's a little tricky ^_^'

Hello, you.