View Profile larrynachos

93 Movie Reviews

Goddammit, this is so funny. Love the animation as well!

Jonimator responds:

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed

Very impressive animation! I love it!

hehhehehehe I love this style

78 Game Reviews

This was pretty funny to play. I see Jojo's message on the bottom of NG frequently

This is such an incredible game. I love the dialogue, it's so real to me idk. <3 much love!

Wow, this game is something else. I love it!

642 Audio Reviews

Good to hear from you again!

JDawg00100 responds:

Good to be back! Well backish

MOM. Just MOM

Seprix responds:

ris dnik uoy knaht

Wow, this is really trippy and cool! I had a great time listening while looking at the art you were inspired by. Perfection <3

Good luck in the AIMc!

TheDoubleOne responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

164 Art Reviews

These are stunning! How do you manage this level of artistry in POWERPOINT o.o

Troisnyx responds:

I'm happy to share the trade tricks if it means anyone can try it too:

1) You need a tablet plugged in BEFORE opening the program first and foremost, in order to activate the Draw function.

2) Ink colours are selected in a similar manner to Paint, RGB rather than Hue / Sat / Lum.

3) Same deal with any other software, I start with a structure, export that as PNG, copy it, reduce opacity, draw over it, remove structure, save outlines as PNG, colour layers, lasso select, save each layer as PNG, reduce opacity again, send certain layers to back, and rinse and repeat as much as needed until we get this result.

I'll admit that it's a bit of a roundabout way to do this, and there's no colour blending tool, but it works fine otherwise.

This piece is a feast for the eyes. Beautiful colors, the cats and people look incredible. I feel like I could stare at this until I've immersed myself in its universe.

Keep up the amazing work!

Spinoff series called Davv & Kral lol

ChazDude responds:

I'm tempted to do more of these fellas...

Music producer. AKA pr0tagonist