larrynachos

147 Movie Reviews

Hehehe nice work!

Tyro1301 responds:

Thanks!!

That's crazy! Incredible work!

NoodleDood12 responds:

thank you so much!!

lmaoo

126 Game Reviews

Neat game! I remember playing the early demo. I really enjoy the art style! Glad you felt my music fit the game! A few things:

- Music volume should be wayyy down, like -12db. It's so loud it's clipping and I don't have any control over it.

- Kinda bummed that you didn't try the shooting knockback mechanic I'd suggested. Pretty agile movement for space xD

- I wish it had medals and scoreboards, small gameplay loops like this really need one.

- Very hard lol, them boys are always clumped in groups of 4 and eviscerate me xD

gg :D

p.s. for anyone interested, the tracks used are "Burnout", "Poppin' Pixels", "Beauty in Chaos", and "Botched Break" :3

MoeAnguish responds:

Thanks for playing and for the constructive criticism, happy to have worked with you on this!

This game kicks butt! Tera sounds like the super monkey ball announcer xD

I'm kind of bad at it, but since there are persistent upgrades it looks like I just have to grind a bit :3 Lots of content here, I'm excited to get through it!

I love this haha! Had fun looking at the cards and reading their descriptions. My card reading was, uh, unfortunate though ;-; Inverted tower, inverted fool, and moon ><

Great work all! I would love to see this become an annual thing!

Taka responds:

I know there's more cards so that's possible but I would need to ask redd. Glad you enjoyed the show

956 Audio Reviews

Oh heck yeah, new audiolion baybeeeeeeee.

Awesome track! Hard hitting, intense, great work!

AudioLion responds:

Thanks larrynachos! Honestly, I wrote this in 2016 and just never did anything with it. I'm going into the old archive and just putting up whatever I find.

This smacks! Feel like I've been neglecting NG music recently but I've been busy ;-; copped a code though! Nice work :D

eeeheeee I love this, you did a great job <3

404 Art Reviews

I really love these new ocs! Can't wait to see what they get up to!

oh hell yeah, clean as always!

ooh, this is 3d? Great work! Love the lighting!

MoeAnguish responds:

Thank you! it is, actually. :)

🎮 I make game
🎧 I make music
I love creating, and I love collaborating! Feel free to hit me up if you wanna make something cool :)
Pfp and banner by @YuriKadry