View Profile larrynachos

Quality Newgrounds content <3

Me likey

GrayAnimations responds:

thankies

Great and funny animation, congrats on the daily feature!

106 Game Reviews

Glad to see this finally got made! A bit janky, and I'm disappointed that there's no scoreboard, but fun regardless! Happy Pico Day yall!

Fantastic game! Fun to play, and the art and music are amazing! I think the experiment mode medal is broken, I never got it.

Happy Pico Day! This was a great submission :3

Edit: Medal works now, thanks!

Stepford responds:

Whoops! I just republished it. See if it works now?

Lmao the morons 0 bombing because they violated portal rules and got moderated is the funniest shit.

900 Audio Reviews

Sounds like a song from spore had sex with a song from minecraft and this was the offspring <3 Great work!

Petrol4brains responds:

Best review ever right here lol

Absolutely gorgeous <3

Umm ok wow, I'm making a rock cover of this. Holy cow. Keep making music Jimmy!

JimmyBiscuit responds:

Be sure to credit me!

262 Art Reviews

The one on the left is fantastic, the one on the right is post boob job I assume 😂

You are improving! Maybe try studying the art of others, trying to replicate if possible. Or you could stick with the drawing skill you have and grind xp in your animating skill! We gotta get on that Mina sequel soon ;)

Icy64 responds:

I kinda stretched her boob out on the back shot huh?😁

I have been animating more, I started doing it in krita again, toon boom has more tools but my drawings look much worse

Woweeeeeeee, I love everything about this! You're gonna have a fantastic future here on NG, just keep doing what you're doing! :D

Kinda blurry and hard to tell what I'm looking at. Nice improvement from the first to second pic!

I love creating, and I love collaborating! Feel free to hit me up if you wanna make something cool :)

Logan Wing @larrynachos