View Profile larrynachos

Loop! There it is!
Loop! There it is!

Great track :)

Quarl responds:

*starts dancing because that commercial reruns in my head too.

Wow, you make shreddage sound so natural and real, great work!

Love this track <3

This is awesome! You're a pretty good metal music maker :D Connor's guitar at the end was great!

TeraVex responds:

Thank you!! I've been having a metal itch for a while and this soundtrack gave me an excuse to just let it all go lol

It would sound a whole lot better if it was exported and not recorded externally. From what I can hear though, it sounds nice!

Ooh, beautiful work! Makes me feel things <3

ADR3-N responds:

It's super out of my comfort zone. Thanks! <3

Hee hee, is that gross beat I hear?

This sounds great! The only issue I have is the drop at 0:45 is built up so perfectly, but the pluck chords fall kinda flat. Imo it should have been a synth chord with a slightly longer sustain and no release, so it comes in hard and goes out hard. Everything else is pretty tight, where'd you get the uplift/downlift white noise effects? I've yet to procure any that don't don't like the 3x osc and fruity filter slapped together.

Great work, keep it up!

PandaThePanda responds:

No! No! Don't reveal the secret! Thanks for the tips tho! The white noise is a lot of sampled stuff from different packs merged together with camel crusher and heavy eq!

Great track! Relaxing and fun :) Keep it up!

GundorSound responds:

Thanks buddy!

The elegance, the emotion, the raw POWER of this piece.

Very pretty song! I like the plinky high notes. A little muddy, maybe too much low-end reverb? Good work :3

Oh, I must have missed when you changed your username u.u Howdy Duke!

JojoTully responds:

What's up, dude! :D

I love creating, and I love collaborating! Feel free to hit me up if you wanna make something cool :)

Logan Wing @larrynachos