College Cleanup College Cleanup

Excellent animation haha

The Dangers of Love The Dangers of Love

Pretty standard animation, nothing too impressive. Murder miners 2 just looks like the first one. I hope it's better.

JForceGames responds:

You've seen the Murder Miners X sneak peeks and you think it looks just like Murder Miners 1?

cat gets stuck in box cat gets stuck in box

Hahaha this is great! Glad you're still animating!

zephyo responds:

lol thanks! Yeah I had some time so why not? XD

My Little Spam Adventure My Little Spam Adventure

flawless

StaticSkull responds:

Lol thanks

Fight Knight Fight Knight

A very good initial release! The controls felt organic and responsive, but could use some improvement.

With some updates adding fixes and new content, this could be an amazing game!

Create your own Mario level Create your own Mario level

Beat ur level bish.

Pretty cool, I guess.

ZabuJard responds:

thx babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Snowpiercer (2016) Snowpiercer (2016)

Haunting. I love it!

Bertn1991 responds:

Stay Out of the Tomb Stay Out of the Tomb

This music sounds like I picked up a rare artifact and suddenly monsters start coming out of the walls or something. Super intense!

Bosa responds:

Very accurate interpretation! I couldn't have said it better myself!

The Quest for Truth The Quest for Truth

I don't know how I can describe a piano instrumental as "action packed", but I sure can for this track. I can't believe I recognized the sound of the clavinova. I have a really old electronic one in my house, and this song kinda brought be back to the days of jamming out on it as a kid (although I was never this good). Fantastic work as always! A great listen :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Why hello there :D
In response to your response to my review, I've been chilling this past week, because the end of 2017 was... "action packed" for me ;)
But now I'm hoping to be as active as ever, and I aim to make all kinds of stuff!

Haha, since buying some piano VSTs, I haven't been using the audio from the Clavinova much, even though it has a nice sound in its own way. The reason I used it here, is because it's difficult to get a good sound for fast solo piano pieces, with the current piano VSTs.

I find that jamming on a "real" instrument is always tons of fun. I got a Ukulele for Xmas, so once I've learned to play it a bit, I might use it for a recording or two ^____^

Thanks for checking this piece out! It's a bit all over the place, but I'm glad you could appreciate that!

untitled 2 untitled 2