Hell yeah, 190 fans! Shoutout to @BlackReborn for being Mr. 190. Only 10 more to 200 hundred! Think we can get there in two weeks (when school starts)? That would make my year :)
I've been enjoying my little break, but I need to get back to work. NGADM round 1 results are tomorrow, I believe, so here's a small little breakdown for my other projects in the meantime:
- Dead Defense 2 ("in development", but not really). Release date: 2016
- Madness Day Game (most of the game mechanics are worked out, just need to design levels and menus). Release date: September 2015.
- Puzzle Jumper v4 is CANCELLED
- Alternate Soundtrack for Codename CURE is on the backburner. I only have 2 or 3 more tracks to do.
- Endgame (album) is on hold because I can't get the vocals done (my friend is too busy doing other things still). I believe @RealFaction was interested in doing some vocals, but I think he has college stuff, so I'm not gonna bother him with it for now. Release Date: 2016.