I have a sonic screwdriver.
I am now better than all of you.
That is all.
Jordan High school
Joined on 3/20/13
Posted by larrynachos - January 5th, 2014
Some people have been wondering what I'm going to do in 2014. I've given it a lot of thought, and this is what I have PLANNED (subject to change):
1. Finish old projects - I want to finish most, if not all, of my old projects. This includes:
- Ben Drowned: The Game
- Puzzle Jumper V3
- Coin collector (a demo is on newgrounds. look at my page)
- Samurai Runner (small flash, could finish in like 10-15 minutes)
- Jontron: The Game
- Untitled 3d zombie game
2. I also want to begin animating again. Armed with my new tablet, I'm gonna get lessons from thatawkwardkid (check him out, he's a cool guy), and I want to start a cartoon series (maybe reboot "Logan and Steve")
3. Above all else, I want to be a part of a big project, where I make a large contribution. I want to meet new people, make new friends, gain more supporters, and make awesome content. Can you help me make this a success? Can't wait to see what happens in 2014!
Posted by larrynachos - December 30th, 2013
I get really nostalgic whever a year ends, because it gives me the oppertunity to look back and see everything I've done with the year.
2013 has been an awesome year for me, guys. I've met so many people, made so many new friends, found my passion, launched my career, recieved so much support... it just amazes me how much I've accomplished over the year.
Posted by larrynachos - December 26th, 2013
Sorry I'm late. Had some things to take care of.
*casually wipes blood off of hands*
I released my christmas game yesterday. Play it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/630970
Here's an update video I made for youtube. Looks like I got a cut on my face and never noticed it.
Also, I got a $50 gift card for steam, and these are all the games I've bought with it:
- BIT.TRIP.RUNNER - Saints row 2 - Mcpixel - Arma 2 combined operations - Audio surf - Ben there, Dan that! - Dino Dday - Guncraft - Left 4 dead 2 - Lunnye Devitsy - Payday: The heist - Starbound - Super Hexagon - Time gentlemen, please! - Trials Evolution - Wake
That might not be all. I purchased a lot of those when I was half asleep, so there might be more in my library.
Posted by larrynachos - December 23rd, 2013
It's one in the morning, but I gotta just say: thank you all for supporting me! I just hit 40 fans, and I'm so happy! I've gotten this far without shameless self premoting, and it's starting to pay off!
I would write more stuff here, but I seriously need sleep, but rest assured, little ones, more music and games are on the way!
I'm going to do a christmas themed game as a special, but what game should I make? Some people want me to make a christmas edition of coin collector, with new characters and levels. Would you like to see that? If you have a different idea, let me know, and I'll consider it!
Posted by larrynachos - December 21st, 2013
I finally composed something original, after all these months of inactivity!
If you're wearing headphones or earbuds, you're in for a treat, because it sounds so much better.
Also, what should I make for Cristmas? A song, game, or something else?
Posted by larrynachos - December 11th, 2013
So, I really would like to see other musicians on newgrounds take some of my songs and remix them. I don't like making people compete, as I hate making someone feel inferior to someone else, but I really wanna do this.
If I actually create a remix contest, what should be the prize(s)? I have no money, and I can't send anything by mail.
Posted by larrynachos - December 10th, 2013
Well, I missed the 30 fan milestone, so I decided to celebrate the 40 fan milestone early.
I'm at 36 fans now. Honestly, I never thought I'd make it this far in under a year. I had never touched a sampler program until this year, when I got fl studio. And here we are, nearing the end of 2013. I've made so many songs, released an album, collabed with people, made some friends... It's amazing when you find your passion. Your creative juices flow out like crazy, and you produce ample amounts of quality content in a short period of time.
Unfortunately, I think I've completely exhausted my creative inspiration. I haven't released an original song in months. I had to bail out of a collab because I couldn't make anything for my part.
I'm worried that making music was just a phase, and that my brain will completely erode the will to compose. I want to continue making music, but I can't come up with any full songs. How do you guys think I should handle this?
I made a single melody in november. You can listen to it here: