Heh heh. Get it? Of course not, I haven't told you the news yet.
Bad news: Puzzle Jumper v3 is canceled.
Good news: Puzzle Jumper v4 is well on it's way to being released sometime in the spring.
Honestly, I hadn't touched puzzle jumper v3 in over a month, and when I finally did, I realized how terrible it was, so I decided to just dive right over it into version 4. Here's a screenshot of one of the levels.
As you can see, it's multiplayer, but I might have to remove the second player, because I can only have 100 events in the free version of construct 2 (the software I'm using to develop this game), and I can't cough up the $150 required for the full version. Ah, if only I was old enough to start a kickstarter...
Game Roster (in order of priority)
1. Puzzle Jumper v4 (Single Player; Local Coop; Online Coop?; 8-bit; Leaderboard; Puzzle Platformer; Roughly 40% completed)
2. Hell Hotel (Single Player; Coop?; 8-bit; Leaderboard; zombie survival platformer; Roughly 70% completed)
3. Jontron: The Game (Single Player; Coop?; 8-bit; Puzzle Platformer highly similar to Puzzle Jumper; Roughly 5% completed)
4. Dead Defense v2 (Single Player; Local Coop?; Online Coop?; Leaderboard?; 2d zombie survival shooter; 0% completed)
5. Coin Collector v2 (Single Player; Local multiplayer; Online multiplayer?; Leaderboard; 2d action/puzzle platformer; 0% completed)
6. Slender 2D (Single player; 2d horror game; 1% completed)
7. Ben Drowned: The Game (Single Player; RPG horror; Roughly 75% completed)
These are the top 7 games I'll be working on over the course of 2014. If you don't see a project I have previously mentioned on this list, that means I've put it on the "backburner", and it probably won't be released for a while. Either that or I've forgotten about it. See a game on this list that you'd like to see prioritized? Shoot me a pm or comment, and if a project is popular enough, I'll bump it up higher.